Thursday, May 28, 2015

July 4th Already????

Don’t have much time to write this week so it’ll be really short! I was in Lisbon yesterday and today to do residency to be legal in the country so we just got back like 15 minutes ago. P-day ends here soon but this week was great!! IT went by so fast though...what happened???
So this past week we had divisions with the Sister Training Leaders and it was so much fun!!! We saw so many milagres and found 2 families that we can teach! We visited and called them this week and we’ll get in more contact with them this next week because we did a lot with our ward to help prosilitize with them. We also found 2 less active members during the day and it was super crazy that we found them! It was a really great day! I realized how bad I need to learn my area and know where I am on the map...ha-ha but it was really fun and the Sisters were so fun to work with. I have a couple of quotes from Mulan to fit the mission:
`You don’t meet a sister like that every dynasty. `
`Eleito! He was right in front of you, and you didn’t contact him!! How could you miss him?! `
`My baby’s all grown up and savin´ Portugal! `
When the members invite you over for dinner...`would you like to stay for dinner? Would you like to stay forever??` 
Just something funny I thought of this week!! I saw Meet the Mormons in Portuguese! That was pretty exciting! I love our ward. They help us so much! They are so willing to help and if they can’t they always mark another day with us. Really the members are so amazing. They’re been prosiliting so much to help the work, and I know that we will be blessed because of the work they do. Sorry this letter is so short but I really don’t have time to write the daily but I have a funny story...
On Saturday night at like 1 in the morning fireworks started going off in Matosinhos...I had no idea what was going on! Literally I thought a war had started in my area!! I got out of bed and could not figure our what was going on. I looked out the window and I literally couldn’t process what was happening. It freaked me out so bad! And then I thought I was in the States and that it was the 4th of July...I was so confused....
Then we left for Lisbon and just got back a littler bit ago! I love this work so much! I can’t wait to start another week of working! The weeks go by so fast!! I want it to slow down a little bit!!! May is almost over and it seems like it just started. I love this work so much! Thank you all for your prayers for me. I feel the strength of them during the work. I love you all so much!! Keep up the good work!!!
Sister Hillam
Divisions

She was a missionary during grandpa!

Re-enactment

Found the drink!

Porto to Lisbon again

Residency with the same people I sat with on the long plane ride

No comments:

Post a Comment